So, you want to sell your products at THREEFOLD? That's great! We love seeing all of the wonderful products that people come up with and are honored that you'd consider selling them with us. There are a couple of things that we like everyone to keep in mind when submitting because, while we'd love to stock everybody, unfortunately we can not.
Things to consider before applying:
- We take all new vendors in on consignment. That means that you bring your products in, we price and merchandise them, and when your product sells we send you a percentage of that money. Our typical consignment rate is 60% to you / 40% to us. If your product doesn't sell or if you need it back for any reason we will return it to you in like new, sellable condition.
- We are a curated store with very limited floor space. This means that we are more likely to accept small, flat, cards and prints before larger, bulkier items like furniture.
- Also, due to our limited floor space, we are more likely to stock items that fit with the current aesthetic of the store. If you aren't sure if you're items would be a good fit we invite you to come in and take a look for yourself!
- In an effort to keep a good balance of products across several price points we might pass on items that we already carry a lot of in the store.
- We don't ask for exclusivity but we do ask that you be conscious of what you are selling and with who.
- Submissions will only be accepted through the form on this website. We want to make sure that we're able to give everybody the attention they deserve and feel that this is the best way to do it. We appreciate your cooperation.
Items that we're currently looking to stock
- Wooden cutting/serving boards
- DIY kits
- Stained glass
- Concrete accessories and housewares
- Kids' and baby tees and onesies
- Leather goods
- Tea towels and other kitchen accessories
- Tech accessories
While we aren't exclusively looking for the above items, we don't have them very well represented in the shop right now. We'd love to fix that!
What to expect once you've applied
While we are always accepting submissions we don't necessarily always need more product for the store. Therefore, you might not hear back from us immediately regarding your submission. Also, it is important to keep in mind that even if it's a no for now that doesn't mean it's a no forever. We keep all submissions on file and if space becomes available we will get at you. If you have any questions regarding your submission, feel free to hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.